Chances are you spoil your ferret with extra love every day, so we thought we would take this opportunity to create a checklist to keep your ferret happy and healthy.
You'll need at least one of each when you take your ferret home.
• High Back Litter Pan
• Water Bottle
• Lock-On Crock for food
• Hammocks, Tubes and Sacks for sleeping
• Litter. Our litter is made from 100% recycled newspaper so there's no dust or harsh chemicals
Toys, Toys, and more Toys!
• Hard, non-breakable toys like our plastic or plush bell toys
• Interactive toys that can double as a sleeping spot. See our new Bear Rug, Octo-Play and Pirate Hat
• Toys with Tunnels. Ferrets love to tunnel and that's why our Super Thru-Way and Pop 'N Play Ball Pit are big hits with all the ferrets
Healthy Diets and Treats.
Look for food with at least 38% protein
• Marshall Premium Ferret Diet
• Carnivore Plus. This diet is loaded with 40% meat protein
• Bandits® Treats. They come in four delicious flavors; Bacon, Chicken, Banana, and Peanut Butter. Don't worry, it's not real fruit, they're only flavors added for variety
• Freeze Dried Treats. Made with 100% meat protein in Turkey, Rabbit and Duck
• Ferret Lax Gel or Treats. You never know when they will accidentally ingest something they shouldn't
• Furo-Vite Chews or Gel. These are so tasty your ferret won't even know it's getting its daily dose of vitamins
• Uncle Jim's Duk Soup. For those times when your ferret is a little down, this formula will help boost their immune system and regulate their digestive system
Keep them clean and smelling fresh!
• GoodBye Odor. A few pumps a day will reduce their odor from the inside out
• Shampoo. Look for gentle cleansing formulas like our foaming waterless shampoo
• Daily Spritz. Keep them clean in between shampoos!
This is certainly not a complete list, but it will give you an idea on what items to keep in stock.